Monday, July 14, 2008

Details on the Next XBL Fall Update

There had better be some major improvements since they never released a Spring Update. I'm really looking forward to the Netflix integration - unlimited streaming movies with a Netflix membership. I've had a Netflix membership for a long time and due to plug-in problems I've never really been able to watch the "Watch Instantly" movies. Hopefully MS will have ironed out the incompatibility problems. If everything works I'll never have to download a movie or TV show again.

The 'play from the hard drive' feature sounds good, don't think I really utilize it though. This feature is one of the reasons they're release the new Xbox 360 that comes with a 60 gb harddrive.

The update will also have some really cool community features. I don't really care about the resolution features.

No comments: